2 Hour AED Training (for first aiders)
Automated external defibrillators (AED) for current first aiders
Course duration 2 hours
This course is suitable for people aged 16+ who have a current first aid certificate and want to learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) machine.
We also offer an AED with life support course for people who don’t have a current first aid certificate.
This course covers:
• DRABC check and sending for help
• Defibrillation (recognition of heart rhythms)
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of AED on a casualty
• General guidelines for using a defibrillator
• Recording of information (sample report form)
• Handover to the emergency services
Our First Aid Training Courses
At The First Aid Brigade, we have designed our courses to be hands-on, informative and interesting, all whilst providing you with the invaluable training that you require.