2 Day First Aid at Work Requalification
First aid at work requalification
Course duration 2 days
Workplace first aiders must requalify every three years in order to keep their skills up to date and maintain their qualification.
This course is designed for people to refresh the skills they previously learned on the first aid at work course and renew their first aid certificate for another three years.
First aid at work certificate (valid for three years)
This course covers the content specified by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Health and
Safety Executive Northern Ireland (HSE NI).
• Dealing with an emergency:
– Assessing a casualty
– Monitoring a casualty
– Where to get help
– Electrical incidents
• Accident recording and reporting
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• Unresponsive and breathing
• Unresponsive and not breathing, including the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• Head injury
• Hypothermia / heat exhaustion
• Medical emergency:
– Heart attack
– Angina attack
– Asthma attack
– Severe allergic reaction
– Diabetic emergency
• Injury to a bone, muscle or joint (including spinal injuries)
£155 in total ex VAT
Our First Aid Training Courses
At The First Aid Brigade, we have designed our courses to be hands-on, informative and interesting, all whilst providing you with the invaluable training that you require.