3 Day First Aid at Work
First aid at work
Course duration 3 days
This course is suitable for anyone who might need to provide first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill at work, and covers a wide range of injuries and illnesses. This course is ideal for high risk work environments or workplaces with high numbers of employees.
First aid at work certificate (valid for three years)
This course covers the content specified by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
• Dealing with an emergency
• Assessing a casualty and monitoring
• Accident recording and reporting
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• Unresponsive and breathing
• Unresponsive and not breathing
• Head injury
• Hypothermia / heat exhaustion
• Medical emergencies including
– Heart attack
– Angina attack
– Asthma attack
– Severe allergic reaction
– Diabetic emergency
• Injury to a bone, muscle or joint (including spinal injuries)
Our First Aid Training Courses
At The First Aid Brigade, we have designed our courses to be hands-on, informative and interesting, all whilst providing you with the invaluable training that you require.